Wednesday, July 11, 2007

NEED HELP FOR ZENO ASAP!!!!

Hey my people! The man who owns Zeno still hasn't had the chance to e-mail me with more info and a pic of Zeno. Please everybody, Zeno really needs a home with lots of love, kindness and attention. Please help Zeno and this wonderful man out. If you or anyone you know would like to adopt Zeno, please leave a comment with your e-mail so I can get back to you with more info about Zeno. When you are leaving a comment about Zeno, you do not have to leave your age or any personal info like that. I encourage all of you to leave comments about animals up for adoption here. As soon as Zeno has found a loving home to take care of him, I will put up a different pet that any of you may adopt as soon as I get more info. And remember, all of the pets I put on this blog that need to be adopted are pet's from sheters. I will not put up breeder animals, because they don't need a home as bad as animals that are in shelters. Please, PLEASE!!! If any of you would like more info about Zeno, just leave a comment with your e-mail and if you like, some or all of your questions so that I can get back to you. Thanks! And God bless you all!!!

No comments: