Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still getting info about Zeno

Hey my people! I'm still getting more info from the person that owns Zeno right now. I know that he is in Nigeria right now, but I don't know if Zeno is overseas with him. I still don't have a picture of Zeno, but I'm working on it. I encourage all of you to leave coments please! Like I said in my first post, I'm new here and would LOVE to talk to ya'll! And if any of you want to help animals online, you can go to http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ and click on the 'Fund Food for Animals' link and that will make 6 bowls of food for shelter animals! It doesn't seem like a lot, but the more people that do it, the more pets it will feed! And don't worry about cost, it's free! And if you would like to do more, you can even sponsor a pet! All it takes is at least 25 dollars a month! And anyways, back to Zeno. I also know that she is pappered, so you won't have to worry about that. I will talk to her owner ASAP and get as much info and I can remember to ask him! And there is no age limit on leaving a coment about the animals that will be up for adoption here, just to let you know. So don't be afraid! That's just if you would like to chat with me about something else. Well, TTYL!

No comments: