Saturday, July 7, 2007

Welcome to Animal Hangout!

Hey my people. I thought I'd let ya'll know, that I'm new here, so if anybody wants to talk to me, I'll be more than happy to! Please talk to me! I'm a little new at blogging, so if any of ya'll have any tips or advice on what to do to add a bunch of stuff in, please tell me! Now, just to let ya'll know, I don't want any scammers or anything like that here, all right. So I'm just going to be straight forward with ya'll. There is a limit on what you say. No swearin'! I don't care how long your post is or whatever, just no swearin' please. And there is an age limit. So in all of your posts or whatever you call them, list your age please. And so we don't have any scammers, I'm not going to tell you what that age limit is. Well, I hope ya'll enjoy this site and have fun! I also hope that all ya'll's summer is going great! If you need any advice on anything, just coment about my blogs. I'll send you something in one of MY blogs, since I don't know how to set up a chat-room. See ya'll later!!! And again, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

No comments: